Did you know that you can maximise your pleasure experiences by mapping your vagina?
What is Yoni Mapping?
Yoni Mapping is a mindful internal vaginal massage. It is a compass to MORE PLEASURE! It takes less than an hour to map your yoni! Mapping your vagina brings you a clear picture of how she operates – the trigger points, pleasure spots, numbness, tension and painful areas. Yoni Mapping provides you a clearer understanding of how your genitals operate and what they feel. For those women struggling with yoni pain and tension, it is a sweet revelation to find out that pain does not always reside ALL OVER your vagina but rather sits in a few tension spots. By making a pelvic map of your yoni, you begin to understand and heal the tension inside.
You can do yoni mapping with your index/middle finger or use the help of an ONNA CURVE toy which was specially designed by me for yoni massage and yoni mapping. Sometimes fingers aren’t long enough, have beautiful manicures or may cramp during the massage. Using a massage tool makes things much easier!
Yoni Mapping for Dummies
- First, read all the instructions below to familiarise yourself with the steps involved.
- You will need: a towel, vagina-friendly massage oil such as coconut oil, pen & paper and Onna CURVE toy (optional)
- Find a comfortable and private space for the yoni mapping session such as your bed.
- Draw a palm-sized circle on the paper. This circle represents your vaginal entrance. Number it like a clock from 1 o’clock all the way to 12 o’clock. The clitoris is at 12 o’clock.
- Recline back on your bed/couch in a comfortable position, on top of a towel, with easy access to your yoni.
- Begin to massage your yoni gently and slowly with or without the massage oil to relax yourself. You can take anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes depending on your mood. Feel free to play with your clitoris to a little perk-me-up.
- When you feel that your vagina is more relaxed and open, oil your index or middle finger or the tip of the CURVE toy. Gently insert inside about 1cm deep.
- Notice how your vaginal muscles tense up or relax when you penetrate yourself.
- It is time to yoni map!
- Press the finger/toy into 1 o’clock on your vaginal entrance and take a few slow breaths.
- How hard to press? On a scale of 1-feather touch to 10-super painful, press at around 5-6. It should feel like you are giving your vagina a deep tissue massage. Like a yoni reflexology!
- What do you feel when you press on this spot? Numbness? Pain? Pleasure? Tension? Is it burning strong pain or numb pain?
- Do you feel any emotions come up? What are they? Sadness? Grief? Joy? Anger?
- Record your findings on the paper next to 1 o’clock.
- Move the toy/finger to 2 o’clock and press into the vaginal wall flesh. What do you feel now? Take a few breaths. Do not rush yourself. Sometimes you need 1-2 minutes of mindful listening to your body to fully feel the sensations. Record your findings.
- Repeat clockwise all the way to 12 o’clock, recording your findings after each spot. Spend anywhere from 1-3 minutes on each section.
- Alternate between the CURVE toy and your finger. Certain spots may require one or the other. Feel for areas of tension in your pelvic muscles. They are similar to painful muscle knots in your neck or shoulders. You can rate and record the pain on a scale from 1-10 for more detail.
- What you will notice is that every centimeter in your vagina feels different. Some parts will feel completely numb. Others will hold pain and tension. Some parts will experience pleasurable sensations, tingling or even orgasmic.
- You are welcome to stay longer on each spot and give it some lovin’ with gentle circular massage movements of the finger.
- Please note – feeling nothing is also a feeling. There can be areas of numbness in the vagina which need to be re-awakened through gentle massage.
- Once you’ve done the full circle mapping at the entrance of your vagina, move the toy/finger 1-2cm deeper inside and repeat the full circle mapping again. You can map as far as your cervix if you wish.
- Be ready for emotions to come up during this mapping practice. You are tapping into a sensitive part of your body. It is totally natural to feel emotional. If you feel like crying, allow yourself to do so. It will be a fantastic release and I promise, you will feel better after. Deep tissue massage often loosens the emotions stuck in the muscles.
- Be extra mindful when you are press on the 12 o’clock as this is the location of your G-spot.
- If you become tired during Yoni Mapping, take a break or finish the practice on another day.
- Once you have all your results written down, take a look at your map. Do you see any patterns?
- You can pelvic map once every 2 weeks for 2-3 months to be sure of your patterns. It is not needed to repeat this practice again once you’ve discovered your patterns.
What Do I Do with My Yoni Map?
Your pelvic map illustrates the tension and pleasure patterns inside the vagina. Every woman’s yoni mapping pelvic map is unique!
You may discover that at 2 and 3 o’clock you feel incredible pleasure! However, at 6 and 7 o’clock you feel burning pain. Once you know your spots, you can address them accordingly by gifting more attention to the pleasure spots during love-making and more gentleness during yoni self-massage. Most women tend to carry chronic vaginal tension in the same spots, similar to how we carry chronic muscle stress in the rest of the body such as the neck or lower back.Feel free to share this information with your partner! It is a fantastic clue and insight for them as well! Massage the painful and numb spots. Play with the pleasure spots. Explore. Explore. Explore. Isn’t our vagina just marvelous?!?!?
Gifts for You:
- ONNA CURVE TOY for yoni massage, yoni healing, and mapping. USE DISCOUNT CODE: YONI
- Read Tami Lynn Kent’s book “The Wild Feminine” to learn more about yoni mapping and the vagina as the power source of our creativity, pleasure and love.
- Book a psychosexual bodywork session with me for yoni mapping & training.
Love you, kittens!