The main reasons why women do not experience G-Spot orgasms are:
- Lack of proper sexual education; thinking they do not have a G-spot
- Numb “sleeping” vaginas which lack in sensitivity; tensed pelvic floor muscles which lead to vaginal pain and discomfort
- Emotional blocks, stress & trauma which prevent surrendering into an orgasm
- Lack of sexual arousal while stimulating the G-spot
- Not stimulating the G-spot long enough and stopping too soon; rushing the body
- Lack of appropriate tools (G-spot toys)
- Over-stimulation with high intensity vibrating toys
The trick to G-spot orgasms is to develop its sensitivity and to activate it with consistent loving stimulation and massage during self-pleasuring.
Many women concentrate solely on the clitoris and its pleasure sensations when masturbating. They do not stimulate the G-spot enough to wake it up and build its pleasure sensitivity. If one masturbates only with the clitoris then one trains their brain to respond primarily to that form of stimulation. Since many women do not penetrate themselves during masturbation, their G-spot is never truly activated. It is “asleep” and that is why they cannot find it nor feel it.
Please note that the G-spot should NOT be vibrated. It is an internal delicate sex organ. You would not vibrate your kidneys nor your heart. DO NOT vibrate you G-spot.
Best toys for the G-spot are:
- FIRM: G-spot loves firm stimulation. Hard solid materials such as stainless steel, gemstones, glass and/or wood are the best. Avoid toys made from silicone, rubber or “jelly”. They are too soft and bend inside the vagina. (Some silicone toys are hard enough so check them for firmness before purchasing)
- POLISHED SMOOTH: Perfectly smooth toys such as glass or stainless steel glide effortlessly in and out of the vagina. They also do not absorb lubricant nor vaginal fluids allowing for longer periods of penetration without any irritation to the vaginal walls.
- BULBY: Ever noticed how the head of the penis is bulby like a mushroom? There is a reason for that! The firm “lip” of the penis head stimulates the G-spot during penetration! God’s perfection in motion! Best G-spot toys have a wavy body and small/medium sized bulbs or balls on the end to massage the G-spot. Any dildo with a “penis lip” or mushroomy head are also lovely.
- ANGLED: Exploring the vagina with fingers is not always convenient nor comfortable. Get the toys which are ergonomically crafted with perfect curvature and ample reach so you can lay back, relax and get yourself off. It sometimes takes up to 55 minutes to stimulate the G-spot to an orgasm during which the hands can become tired. Angled or curved toys allow for better stimulation without the strain of arm muscles. Avoid all toys which are completely straight.
- NON VIBRATING: Using non-vibrating toys means spending more time touching oneself, exploring the inside of the vagina, learning to relax while gently seducing the body to an orgasmic release. This type of masturbation is nurturing for the female body! Avoid ALL vibrating toys. The G-spot is a delicate internal female sex organ. High intensity vibrating toys can cause lack of sensitivity and numbness of the G-spot. Vibrators are also a great emotional distraction. When women take proper time to make love to themselves, they often become aware of their emotions. Crying or laughing during/after an intense G-spot stimulation is totally normal and incredibly freeing!
- HEAVY: The heavy weight of the toy feels amazing inside the vagina. It allows for firmer stimulation. When using heavy non-vibrating toys, women often discover how little friction they require in order to feel pleasure. Sometimes just feeling filled up by a heavy toy is enough.
- MINIMALIST: The G-spot craves your attention and love. It does not require high-tech toys. Best G-spot toys are often minimalist, created from 1-3 materials. Best toys are non-toxic, all natural, waterproof & allergy-free. No chargers, no cords, no batteries. They can be used with any lubricant or body oil. They are easy to clean.
Please note that high-quality toys are an investment in your pleasure. It is best to purchase a top quality toy which will last you a decade rather than a cheap, potentially toxic, toy which will break within a year.
This is why I co-founded ONNA LIFESTYLE, a female-owned non-vibrating pleasure toy company which concentrates on healing women’s sexual organs and expanding beyond the clitoral orgasms. https://www.onnalifestyle.com/
Remember – a toy is a TOOL to use for practice the same way a gym membership is a TOOL to stay fit and healthy. One can buy a gym membership and never attend the workouts. The same way one can buy a G-spot toy and never use it.
It does not matter how great a pleasure toy is if you do not use it consistently.
Keep in mind that G-spot internal orgasms do not feel the same way as clitoral orgasms. They are more subtle at first. It can take up anywhere from 20-55 minutes of steady slow stimulation to orgasm from a G-spot. It can take months of consistent sensual self-pleasuring to awaken the G-spot.
Pace yourself. Enjoy the ride. Be patient.
Take it slow. There is no need to rush.
Practice. Practice. Practice.
G-spot gifts for you:
- I have an online video course with video tutorials for you and your partner locating and pleasuring your G-spot.
- Use discount code YONI on all Onna Lifestyle non-vibrating toy purchases
- I highly recommend Deborah Sundahl’s fantastic book “The Female Ejaculation & The G-spot” with step by step instructions to massage, heal and stimulate the G-spot.
- Also this is my favourite toy PEARL specially designed for G-spot stimulation.
USE DISCOUNT CODE: ELENA
EMAIL ME if you would like help picking the right toy for you! I am happy to be of support to your PLEASURE!
Love you, kittens!