Unfortunately, most women are having the type of sex which destroys female pleasure and gradually dampens their libido. During unsatisfactory sex, vaginas experience discomfort, stagnation and sexual stress. The body tenses up as a coping mechanism against unpleasant physical sensations and emotional stress. This tension, depending on its severity, often leads to vaginal numbness, lack of pleasure, irritation, penetration discomfort, low libido, dryness, lack of orgasms, and even chronic pain.
Yoni massage or “pelvic release massage” is a whole body experience that includes touching and massaging the whole body, focusing on buttocks, breasts, hips and outside/ inside of the vagina. A non-sexual internal massage releases the tension from the vagina, soothes the stagnant muscles, invigorates with blood flow and oxygen circulation.
A yoni massage is a therapeutic body-work which supports the healing and health of a woman’s body, mind and heart.
One of the most life-changing benefits of a yoni massage session is the permission to feel a 100% what you actually feel and freedom to express it.Truth is that 99% of the time when a lover touches a woman’s genitals she is trying to become/stay wet or reach an orgasm. Instead of relaxing into pleasure, she is working hard and forcing her body to perform. That’s the main problem of being “in the head” – trying to BE and FEEL something specific rather than allowing JUST being and feeling.
Just one session of a yoni massage is often cathartic for women. When we allow ourselves to JUST feel without any control or expectation, we finally let go and surrender into orgasmic bliss.
A yoni massage practice (whether by yourself or with a professional) is a way to unlock your pleasure potential, heal the pain and rebuild trust within your body.
BENEFITS OF YONI MASSAGE
#1: Becoming More Orgasmic
- Awake the clitoris, G-spot, A-spot, vaginal entrance, and cervix to more sensitivity and pleasure. Explore orgasms beyond just clitoral ones.
- Awake the whole body to become more erogenous, sensitive, and orgasmic. Increase your awareness about various body parts that you’ve never noticed before.
- Boost blood circulation and oxygen flow in your genitals. Better flow means more lubrication and intense orgasms.
- Learn how to “control” your orgasms by deepening, lengthening, and expanding them
- Learn how to relax into your body instead of being inside the head. Instead of tensing up with control, learn to surrender into orgasms with less effort.
- Discover and open your body to cervical orgasms and squirting.
- Explore the orgasmic joys of anal stimulation
#2 Nourish Your Libido
- Explore full-body relaxation and sexual nourishment through loving touch without any expectation of performance or goals.
- Rebuild trust between yoni and physical touch. Your body will begin CRAVING touch and penetration.
- Improve natural lubrication and stay wet longer!
- Raise sexual libido and open the body to craving (great) sex more often!
- Yoni massage sessions that do not end in orgasm raise a sexual vibration within the body/heart and keep the woman at a simmering aroused state of being.
- Orgasms heal the heart and gift a pleasurable state of calmness. Orgasms kill anxiety.
#3: Personal Sexual Empowerment
- A sexually fulfilled body is interconnected with physical health, mental health, healthy relationships, career, and even spiritual practice.
- Overcome frigidity and body shame. Learn to love your body as it is, not as you wish it was.
- A sexually open and orgasmic woman is strong in her boundaries and empowered in her desires.
- Understand what a “great lover” is for you and no longer waste your time on bad lovers.
- Explore your own body and find out what gives you pleasure so you can share this information with your partner.
- Realisation that all pleasure = mini orgasms.
- Learn to enjoy pleasure and orgasms without a vibrator or sex toys
- Learn to enjoy pleasure from the hands/mouth of a lover
#4: Release Tension & Heal Pain
- Release muscle tension from the pelvic floor, vaginal walls, cervix and uterus
- Release pelvic floor painful pressure points, muscle stagnation and spasms, unwanted tightness, irritable friction.
- Gradually rebuilt the trust with your body so it does not spasm with fear upon penetration
- Explore conscious penetration and teach the body to fully enjoy prolonged penetration
- Heal chronic yoni pain (ex. vaginismus)
- Improve bowel movement, decrease constipation
- Relieve menstrual cramps and irregular periods
- Remove emotional blocks and trauma
EMAIL ME to learn more about my yoni massage sessions & coaching
I will say this over and over again – your yoni wants to be touched with love, tenderness and care.
Our bodies are always starving for loving sensual physical touch. Just think of the power of a great hug, a sensual kiss, or deep yoga stretch. Now, just imagine the power of a sensual yoni massage!
Love you, kittens!