These questions are meant to gift you self introspection as well as knowledge about each other. The goal of these questions is to have an HONEST conversation about your sexuality and the things which matter to you both, strengthen your connection as lovers, and understand how to pleasure each other.
Notice whether your usual sex conversations are nourishing or useless to your relationship. Are you actually sharing what holds of any importance?!! Be careful assuming that your partner knows how you feel about sex.
Partners who have honest vulnerable conversations about sex deepen their love, build intimacy and sustain desire for each other in the long-term.
Talk in a private space with plenty of time for a fruitful discussion. Listen carefully without interrupting your partner. Thank your partner for their authenticity after they’ve answered. Invite them to dig deeper by asking “Is there more?”
Certain questions may stimulate further questions and reactions. Good! This is exactly what we want to happen. Enjoy, and most importantly, be brave and vulnerable! This is where the sexy magic happens!
- What is your motivation for having sex? What does it provide for you?
- What makes you really excited about sex? What makes you really excited about sex with me?
- What aspects of your sexuality have you had to suppress in your previous relationships? What can I do to make you feel safe to express those with me?
- How can we communicate better with each other about our sexual needs?
- What would be some early warning signs that our sexual relationship is in trouble?
- What kind of sex makes you feel sexually nourished? What kind of sex drains you?
- How do you decide that someone is sexually compatible with you? What are your sexual non-negotiable needs?
- How do you feel our sexualities differ from each other? How are we similar sexually?
- What bad sexual habits have we developed or could develop in our relationship which need to change?
- What kind of events/circumstances would lead you to cheat?
- What shall we do if one day we wake up and still love each other but no longer want to fuck each other?
Love you, kittens!